ESM Engineers is a full service consulting engineering firm. Our mission is to provide our clients electrical reliability assurance and engineered solutions for optimal equipment performance.
We began providing preventative maintenance on mission critical systems; we soon discovered that many system failures could have been avoided by performing quality equipment commissioning and site system integration analysis. We focused on commissioning full electrical systems in a critical path to improve equipment reliability and reduce maintenance costs. Since then, we expanded to provide our clients full engineering services, from conception and design to installation and system integration. We have experience providing feasibility studies, establishing project managed deliverables, skilled labor and the engineered solutions necessary to meet our client’s needs. ESM Engineers can design, install, commission, and maintain your next critical power infrastructure.
ESM's Experience includes:
· preventative maintenance PROGRAMS and EQUIPMENT repair on mission critical equipment:
UPS, BATTERIES, dc POWER PLANTS, TRANSFER switches, transformers, RELAY TESTING, and distribution units.
· Electrical power studies (using ETAP, EASYPOWER, SKM, ETC. POWER ANALYSIS software) including short circuit analysis, arc flash analysis, LOAD FLOW, and ARC FLASH mitigation.
· POWER DISTRIBUTION systemS integration, EQUIPMENT commissioning, and testing.
· Electrical system analysis, and forensic engineering.
· CONSTRUCTION DESIGN DOCUMENTS:
SEALED MechANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING DESIGN DRAWINGS.
· Electrical lighting and power systems design, AND INSTALLATIONS.
· ELECTRICAL POWER Quality Monitoring, CONDITION ASSESMENTS.
· Troubleshooting & REPAIR, ROOT CAUSE & ANALYSIS ON EQUIPMENT FAILURES.